SBYSL - Fall Season 2020 Update
Monday, August 24, 2020

The SBYSL Board has been working very hard planning and organizing for a safe and successful soccer season.

We were ready to launch registration last week, however, we have reached a snafu.

We are waiting on confirmation & approval from Baltimore City Recs and Parks for our permits and if they will approve fall youth sports programming.

Once we get the OK from them, we will be ready to go.

We are confident BCRP is looking at all scenarios and evaluating for a safe season for all communities.

We will be in touch!