Good Morning SBYSL Families!
It was a GREAT first week. Many Thanks again to all of you for your patience and understanding.
Looks like we are going to have great weather again this week.
We just want to update you on league reminders:
Bathrooms at the Field House will be open from 9:30 am to 4 pm!
We encourage our families to park on Decatur and Andre Streets and use the parking lot on Banner Field
Please DO NOT park on the small street next to the park – Latrobe Park Terrace – as neighbors on this street have limited parking and we do not want to take up their spots.
Players Should Bring:
- Mask – all players, parents, spectators and volunteers are required to wear these per Baltimore City Parks and Recs and our permit application
- Water – to stay hydrated. Please DO NOT share water bottles with friends
- Shin Guards and Soccer Cleats
- A BLUE and a WHITE shirt – our ladies should wear white under blue to eliminate having to “change” at the field
- Patience – this is all new to us – lots of requirements from BCRP for the safety of all of us
Please DO NOT Come to Play if:
- You are sick or feeling sick
- You are running a temperature over 100
- You have been around someone with COVID in the last 14 days.
- You have any of the CDC designated symptoms of COVID
When you arrive:
- Please arrive 20 – 25 mins before game time
- You must check in at the designated check in spot for your age group
- You will be subject to a temperature screening
- You will be directed to a location on the field for the game. Only players and coaches will be on the fields
- Parents/spectators (2 per participant) must remain outside the fencing area (the red areas on the diagram)
During your game:
- Please keep social distance while on the sidelines
- Be sure your personal items are near you while on the sidelines.
- NO SHARING OF PERSONAL ITEMS
- MASKS SHOULD BE WORN AT ALL TIMES
- No high fives, handshakes, hugs or huddles
- HAVE FUN!!!
After your game:
- Gather ALL your personal items
- Exit from the assigned area on the diagram
- Do not linger after your game. You will not be able to stay on the fields
- Be sure the use hand sanitizer
Many Thanks to Everyone for your patience and understanding as SBYSL is doing our part to keep all of us safe